A strategic marketing campaign is required to get noticed by buyers, leading to the potential for more offers, faster sales and netting you more money. Combined with negotiation skills, the launch of a marketing strategy begins even before the home is listed for sale on the market. Experience provides results for clients. Strategies to drive quality buyers to your property include a mixture of networking, offline strategies and online campaigns.
Here are just some value propositions you receive to help achieve results:
- Strategic photos to entice buyers: Quality of photos attracts quality buyers
- Promote your property to a large database of buyers : Networking with local buyers ready to move
- Holding Open Houses for your property: Neighbors can become your biggest advocates to referring your property to their family, friends and colleagues
- Advertising your property online: 92% of buyers begin their search for a home online
- Creating full brochure & feature sheets: Buyers see an average of 12 homes a day, we want to keep yours memorable
- Communication & Adaptation: Working around your schedule and always staying available
- Decluttering & De-personalizing checklists: Effective storage is important to 86% of buyers and triggers buyer psychology to envision themself living in the property
- Strong Negotiating Skills: Negotiate the right price and terms for you, keeping your best interest in mind
- Maximum Exposure For Your Home : Includes both online and offline strategies to present to gain buyer attention
- Serve as an area expert to promote your home and neighborhood to the right buyers: Buyers also consider the location and lifestyle, in addition to the home features
Ready to discuss selling your home? Contact Shahid Today!